Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today in my database : John Powell (b. August 15, 1675)

Today's featured relative in my database is my paternal 8th great-grandfather, John Powell.

John Powell was born August 15, 1675 in Northampton, England, the son of Robert & Prudence (________) Powell. John married Elizabeth Parker, daughter of George & Sarah (________) Parker, on December 23, 1698 in Burlington Co., NJ. Elizabeth was born ca. 1676 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth Co., NJ and died ca. 1745 in Burlington Co., NJ. John died December 14, 1715 in Monmouth Co., NJ.

I descend from John & Elizabeth's daughter, Sarah, as follows :

John Powell m. Elizabeth Parker
Sarah Powell m. John Woolston
Cyllania Woolston m. Samuel Woolston
Lettice Woolston m. Abel Briggs
Beulah Briggs m. John Woolston
Abel B. Woolston m. Rachel Woolston
Caroline Bishop Woolston m. Ezekiel Cooper Chew
Mary Keziah Chew m. Luman Walker Lemasters
Luman Cooper LeMasters m. Barbara Isabelle Wehrly (my great-grandparents)

No comments: