Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today in my database : Magdalena Calmbach (b. November 22, 1640)

Today's featured relative in my database is my paternal 9th-great grandmother, Magdalena Calmbach.

Magdalena was born November 22, 1640 in Wuerttemberg, the daugther of Hans and Christina (________) Calmbach. Magdalena married in 1663 to Anton Schwartz, son of Anton and Anna (Wackenhut) Schwartz. Anton was born August 19, 1637 in Egenhausen, Wuerttemberg and died January 1, 1721/22 in Egenhausen, Wuerttemberg.

I descend from Anton and Magdalena (Calmbach) Schwartz through their daughter, Magdalena, as follows :
Magdalena Calmbach and Anton Schwartz
Magdalena Schwartz and Martin [________]
Maria [________] and Jacob Stickel
Jacob Stickel and Anna Maria [________]
Mary Stickel and Abraham Byers
Barbara Byers and David Jacobs
Susan Jacobs and David Sherrick
Mary Jane Sherrick and George Washington Haley
Eli Weldon Haley and Cora Belle Metzner (my great-grandparents)

No comments: