Thursday, January 11, 2007

John Alexander Webb (b. January 11, 1483/84)

Today's featured relative in my database is my maternal 15th-great grandfather, John Alexander Webb.

John was born January 11, 1483/84 in Stratford, Warwickshire, England. I do not have any information on his parents or spouse.

This is one of those spurious names in my database which may or may not turn out to be a true relative, but because of my lack of documentation in my earlier days, I have no further information.

I descend from John through his son, Henry Alexander, as follows :
John Alexander Webb and ________
Henry Alexander Webb and Grace Arden
Alexander Webb and Margaret Arden
Alexander Webb and Mary Wilson
Richard Webb and Grace Wilson
John Webb and Anna Bassett
Sarah Webb and Zechariah Field
John Field and Mary Bennett
Bennett Field and Mary Spofford
Bethiah Field and Seth Pierce
Gordon Pierce and Thirsa Smalley
Francis S. Pierce and Rebecca Page
Edmund G. Pierce and Catherine Groenendyke
William Francis Pierce and Clara Pennisten
Edna Muriel Pierce and Virgil Lee Wright (my great-grandparents)

No comments: