Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to School

It has been quite awhile since I've posted anything, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. Between work situations and outside activities (gardening, yardwork, etc.), I've managed to keep myself occupied. Now that fall is here and it's time to go back to school, I'm entering a new phase in my life.

I have decided to go back to school and pursue an MBA through Indiana Wesleyan University's LEAP program. So, for the next two years I will have to learn how to study while trying to maintain some continuity. Fortunately, my wife is behind this decision 100%, as I couldn't do this without her.

Genealogically, I don't know what effect this will have on my research - I do know that some things will have to be put aside in order to study.

No comments: