My maternal great-great grandparents, Charles Wilson and Pearl May (Beals) Lambertson, are buried in the Cicero Cemetery, Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana. These photos were taken by a FindAGrave.com contributor, John Wolfe.
Charles was born January 25, 1872 in Preble County, Ohio, the son of Carey W. and Clara E. (Cook) Lambertson.
Pearl was born May 11, 1878 in Westfield, Hamilton County, Indiana, the daughter of Nathan Thomas and Elizabeth Caroline (Poe) Beals.
Charles and Pearl were married on April 18, 1897 in Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana. After their marriage they remained in Jackson Township, Hamilton County for some time - appearing in the 1900 and 1910 census records there. By the 1920 census, they were living in the 3rd ward of the city of Elwood, Madison County, Indiana. In the 1930 census, they were living in Sharpsville, Tipton County, Indiana.
Charles' occupation was that of a painter and a carpenter. According to their obituaries, both Charles and Pearl retained their memberships with the Cicero Christian Church.
Charles died on May 24, 1958 in Elwood, Madison County, Indiana and Pearl died on August 3, 1970 in Elwood, Madison County, Indiana.
Charles and Pearl were the parents of the following children, all born in Hamilton County, Indiana:
- Clemon Beals Lambertson (1898-1994) married June Gilliland; 4 children; married 2nd to Helen Duncan
- Orville Edward "Jack" Lambertson (1902-1983) married Mary Herter; 1 child; married 2nd to Martha Stoner; married 3rd to Hassie Hawkins
- Leona D. Lambertson (1904-1988) married Clarence Fetz; 3 children; married 2nd to Joe Carpenter
- Gerald Lambertson (1906-1906) died aged 3 months of milk sickness
- Geraldine Lambertson (1906-1906) died aged 3 months of milk sickness
- Paul Lambertson (1908-1994) married Goldie Laycock; 2 children
- Pauline Lambertson (1904-1989) married Forrest VanNess; 6 children
- Elizabeth C. Lambertson (1915-2006) married Ralph Herschberger; 2 children