Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving Thanks

November is the month of Thanksgiving, but I'm thankful all year long for those who have helped me this past year with my family history research.  As recently featured in a Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post, the genealogy community has been good to me this year.

As I was going through some older emails in my inbox, I realized that I should have mentioned Sandy Freeman in my post.  Sandy had written and given me updates on my KING family lines in Madison County, Indiana and had shared data on missing branches in the family.  Sandy helped me earn my genealogy merit badge back in the day when I was a Boy Scout, and has continued to correspond with me off and on over the years.   

I continue to be thankful to all who have contributed to my knowledge of family over the years and hope that I can be blessing to others as well.

No comments: