Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family Milestones: February 11th

My maternal 6th-great grandaunt, Charity MILLS, was married on this date in 1779 to Samuel HOGGATT.  Charity's birth was recorded at Deep River MM, Guilord County, North Carolina 1758, 4th month, 6th day, the daughter of Henry and Hannah (THORNBURG) MILLS, and the younger sister of my Aaron MILLS.  Samuel's birth was recorded at New Garden MM, Guilford County, North Carolina 1755, 5th month, 29th day (O.S.), the son of Anthony and Mary (________) HOGGATT.  They had at least one child.  Charity died December 24, 1799.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 4th-great grandaunt, Mary BYERS, was married on this date in 1869 in Wayne County, Ohio to William HAGEN.  Mary was born in 1816 in Warrington Township, York County, Pennsylvania, the daughter of Abraham and Mary (STICKEL) BYERS, and the younger sister of my Barbara BYERS.  I do not have dates of birth or death for William.  Mary died sometime after 1884.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 3rd-great grandaunt, Margaret JACOBS, was born on this date in 1839 in Congress Township, Wayne County, Ohio.  Margaret was the daughter of David and Barbara (BYERS) JACOBS, and the younger sister of my Susan JACOBS.  Margaret married March 26, 1863 in Wayne County, Ohio to Benjamin DREIBLEBEIS.  I do not have dates of birth or death for William.  Margaret died October 9, 1913.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My maternal 5th-great grandaunt, Mary ROBINS, was born on this date in 1790.  Mary was the daughter of Obadiah and Susannah (HODGKINS) ROBINS, and the younger sister of my Elizabeth ROBINS.  Mary married August 8, 1810 in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania to Samuel PANGBURN.  I do not have dates of birth or death for Samuel.  They moved to Brown County, Ohio.  Mary died August 23, 1810 in Brown County, Ohio.

No comments: