Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Milestones: April 13th

My maternal 5th-great grandaunt, Bela PIERCE, was born on this date in 1792.  Bela was the daughter of Seth and Bethiah (FIELD) PIERCE, and the younger sister of my Gordon PIERCE.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My maternal 6th-great grandfather, John WRIGHT, was baptized on this date in 1755 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  John was the son of Deacon John and Hannah (FESSENDEN) WRIGHT.  John married before 1780 to Sarah FLEMING.  I do not have dates of birth or death, nor parentage for Sarah.  They had 9 children and lived in Pennsylvania before moving to Clermont County, Ohio.  John died October 15, 1810 in Clermont County, Ohio.

My paternal 4th-great granduncle, Reuben MOULTON, was born on this date in 1804.  Reuben was the son of John and Avis (HURLBUT) MOULTON, and the younger sister of my Selah MOULTON.  Nothing further is known at this time.
 

© 2010, copyright Travis J. LeMaster http://tjlgenes.blogspot.com

No comments: