Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Milestones: June 22nd

My paternal 3rd-great granduncle, Abraham B. JACOBS, was born on this date in 1834 in Washington Township, York County, Pennsylvania.  Abraham was the son of David and Barbara (BYERS) JACOBS, and the younger brother of my Susan JACOBS.  Abraham married November 19, 1857 in Wayne County, Ohio to Harriett RIFE.  I do not have dates of birth or death, nor parentage for Harriett.  Abraham died May 30, 1903.  Nothing further is known at this time.

My paternal 5th-great grandaunt, Susannah CHEW, was born on this date in 1771 in New Jersey.  Susannah was the daughter of Jesse and Mary (RICHARDS) CHEW, and the younger sister of my Nathaniel CHEW.  Susannah married Thomas ELDRIDGE.  I do not have dates of birth or death, nor parentage for Thomas. Susannah died July 11, 1842.  Nothing further is known at this time.

No comments: