- Searched additional editions of the Evansville Journal from March 1925, looking for additional information on the robbery in New Harmony that Harry Pierpont's gang was involved with. Did not find anything other than what the library had already provided.
- Found information in abstracts of Tagliche Evansville Union 1865-1885 that included information regarding the Sauer, Ritt, Damm, and Schafer lines. Once I determine how they are related to Corinne's lines, will request copies of the actual newspaper items. All of which are published in German script!
- Located record of abstracts of Warrick County, Indiana Will Book I 1831-1859 and Will Book II Feb. 1860-June 1885. In this work, located Corinne's ancestor Thomas McCool. Will now be able to request the copy of his will filled April 23, 1869.
- Located the Divorce Record Index 1818-1941 Vanderburgh County Indiana and located several of Corinne's ancestors and relatives, some of whom had filed multiple times, including the Miller, Chivlare and Sauer families. Now there's a story there!
- Found published Ledger of Civil War Appointments & Discharges from the Recorders Office of Wabash County, Indiana which had information about Eileen's ancestor, Thomas PEFLEY. Nice find in a library over 200 miles from home.
- Made copies from Lagro Township Cemeteries Wabash County Indiana for records of Eileen's Duffey, Lewis, Sills & Pefley ancestors.
For just a few hours of research, it turned out to be a very productive day in a really nice, historic library. If you ever have an opportunity to research there, I would highly recommend it.