Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hearty Greetings For Christmas



Dear Aunt and Uncle -


I will be glad when I see you Xmas.  I said this morn that I would ride my bicycle in front of the ford Sun. when I go to Ruthies.  That is about all I talk about.  I have a cold I cough a good bit, on the account Revival meeting I wont go to Ruths while you are there for I will take more cold going to church every night.  But you come here and stay several days (That farm traded for a property in town)


From Mildred Miller


Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Stuber
Spencerville Ohio
R.R. # 5


---
This postcard, postmarked December 1921 from New Corydon, Indiana, was sent to my paternal great-aunt and uncle, Clarence and Vera (Haley) Stuber, by their niece, Mildred Miller, daughter of Vera's sister, Mary.


The Ruth mentioned in the card was my grandmother, Ruth Haley.
Post a Comment