Thursday, August 22, 2013

Inez Irene Ashcraft (1899- ), Jay County, Indiana

Working on filling in some gaps in my database by utilizing the "Indiana Marriages, 1811-1959" database at Familysearch.org to see what updates and corrections I could find.

Inez Irene Ashcraft (1899-    ) was the daughter of William Stevenson and Blanche Bertha (Lewis) Ashcraft.  Her marriage to Beryl Sylvester Miller on March 31, 1918 in Portland, Jay County, Indiana was found in the database.  Prior to this find, I only had the date and no location in my database.

"Indiana, Marriages, 1811-1959," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V6RB-SH7 : accessed 06 Aug 2013), Beryl Sylvester Miller and Inez Irene Ashcraft, 1918.
Inez was my paternal 5th cousin once removed.  Our common ancestor was Steffan Petry (1729-1793) and his first wife.  I have not yet researched much about Inez and Beryl, though I do have in my database that they were the parents of four children.

No comments: